Every donation makes a difference!
In order to meet our mission and provide high-value services and programming in our community, please support our annual appeal by making a donation.
Donations made by check should be made payable to ‘Wall Street Theater’ and mailed to: Wall Street Theater PO Box 1648, 71 Wall Street Norwalk, CT 06852
Today, after an extensive refurbishment, the WST is set to open its doors to theater enthusiasts in the spring of 2016 and needs your help. To support our mission, the theater shall:
- Present a variety of high-quality professional music, comedic and stage performances
- Advance educational opportunities for children and adults to develop talents in the performing arts
- Provide mentor programming for at risk-youth in the arts
- Offer local school system’s utilization for music and drama programs
- Provide space for local emerging artists to develop their work
- Host community oriented lectures, discussions, and short performances
- Contribute to the economic viability of downtown Norwalk, as a cultural asset
- Enhance the historic preservation of Norwalk
- Uphold the standards of its audiences and maintain fiscally sound management
With the assistance of civic-minded individuals just like you, we will be able to serve our community by allowing us to Entertain. Enrich. Educate.
Thank you in advance for your support!
The Wall Street Theater is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization and as such contributions for the Wall Street Theater are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. A receipt will be sent to you acknowledging your donation.